Wednesday, October 24, 2012

{Snapshots}

I thought I would share a few "snapshots" of our days from the past few weeks. I have been really slacking on going through & editing our family photos {and sharing them} for a long time now....pretty sure I still have everything from last Christmas to go through and beyond. As soon as my editing load for clients slows down I will get back to our family pictures and catch up from the past 9 months or so :) I just quickly went through and grabbed a few photos that highlight the boy's personalities...as well as a couple of them with their grandma & grandpa W. Enjoy :)



{Judah during a rare moment of quite time}


{Thats more like it!}


{Our little wild man}


{Toddler attitude}


{Ryder & his big green, sparkly eyes}


{Ryder waiting for some breakfast!}


{Our sweet little bud, Ry Guy}


{Will is such a charmer}


{Will loves to look out the window}


{This guy could play play play all day}


{practicing sharing <3}


{Little hands getting in trouble. All. Day. Long.}


{If you got it, I want it}


{Grandma Kathy is a rockstar}


{Grandpa Kriss & Ryder}



{Caught these two both looking at the camera on family picture day :) }


{All 3 sleeping after a car ride home...maybe we should do this every night at bedtime?!}

No comments:

Post a Comment