Thursday, July 12, 2012

{My Number One}

::Judah Jay Jacmel::


My first baby

My oldest son

The one who made me "mom"

2.5 years old at the end of this month

Full of curiosity

Full of spirit

Lives life boldly


LOVES: 
.anything with wheels.
.his baby brothers.
.being just like daddy.
.looking for king fishers.
.being outside every minute of the day.
.helping mama make breakfast.
.going to the farm.
.doing puzzles.
.reading with daddy.
.playing his guitar.


Wants to be a cowboy when he grows up..."my gonna be a cowboy, mama!"

Thinks his auntie Heidi lives in an airplane & flies by every day.

Asks for pancakes every morning.

Looks for king fishers wherever he goes.

Escapes from the house to look at the Subarau 10X a day.

Melts my heart when he says, "my love you too."

Makes our life full of adventure.


{Judah means "praise"... & this little boy loves life so deeply and tastes it so fully that his name could not be more perfect for him}


We are so thankful for the sweet little blessing that he is in our life. Although the past 5 months have been some of the most difficult for him and the tantrums have been plentiful, his sweet little spirit always shines through and makes life so very sweet.

We love you, Judah Jay!





No comments:

Post a Comment