Tuesday, November 8, 2011

{25 Weeks}

The past 5 weeks have flown by for me, it is hard to believe I am only (at the most) 12 weeks away from having these babies! Well...not so hard to believe physically, because I seriously feel like I am FULL TERM right now. I did not feel like this until the very end with Judah!

I AM:
Packed full of babies. My tummy is like a rock & every time one of them moves you can see it!

Having contractions day and night.

Waddling.

So sore all the time. Everywhere.

Eating smaller amounts of food at a time than Judah--there is just no room in there!

Feeling movement constantly--there is literally never a moment where one of these guys is not up to something :)

Waking up every night at 2AM for a bowl of cereal.

Excited to meet these guys, but at the same time NOT ready for their arrival. SO much to do!

Still discussing name options with Andrew, but pretty sure we have made our final decision :)

Thankful both boys are growing big & strong.

Praying they stay "in" as long as possible.


Judah is starting to understand what is in his future a little more every day---the other day he looked at me and said "two baby?" with a huge smile on his face. He has also been caring for his little boy baby doll--changing diapers, finding his binky, feeding him juice, and putting him night-night. He is going to be an all star big-bro!

This past weekend myself and a photographer friend of mine, Jessica, of More Than Just Pictures swapped photo sessions. As photographers her and I know how rare it is for us to actually BE IN a picture. It was such a special day and the pictures are priceless. I absolutely LOVE them and I am so happy we have a way to remember this special time in our life. Thank you, Jessica!

I am 25 weeks and 1 day in these pictures...yes I am counting the DAYS :)









No comments:

Post a Comment